God, I stand; now...
A lion breaks out, or does it claw at me? Claws to get out, break free. But where am I allowed to release it? Can I? Is it safe?
"Its not a tame lion", no its wild, but is it good though? I believe it can be...
But is it safe? If I let it out, it creates turmoil. By merely going about its own instinct, it turns up, churns up and wrecks havoc. But it has a weakness, caused by its own destruction. It finds its own weakness, its own softness,
Why does its tenderness appeal to so many? Do they feel safe? They allow themselves to come close; and it a moment of panic, the lion flee's, leaving a gaping wound, The lion itself is wounded, but forsakes its own wounds to dwell in the mistakes of its past. Promises never to repeat them, to have learned from the past...
But the allure of bait, instinct kicks in, its uncontrollable, its wild...
No comments:
Post a Comment