Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can this be...

I am so in love with Jesus, there are moments that drive me to in sanity when I think how much I love my LORD. I really want to do everything I can  to make Him approve, make Him to accept, make myself acceptable to His abounding love...
But  continually seem to disappoint. I make one promise, to get it misconstrued, altered, changed, distracted. Why does it happen so that the more you want something, the easier it gets distracted from your true goal. Something that you may want for a while can come and upset the balance that you have and totally alter your view of the final goal...
God, my God, let me your people, and please, be my God....
I know each day I give my life to You, I commit it to you, daily, then why God, does it happen that these things come along and "so easily ensnare us" as Paul writes...
To err is human, yes, but is it beyond human nature and is it unworthy characters that make a man fall over and over again...the same mistakes, so easily pushing you beyond what you promise.
God claims He will never give us anything more than we can handle...then why so does it seem just so easy that I cant handle these distractions. He must have so much faith in me...and this leads to my guilt, as He trusts me so much, has so much faith in me, believes in me with everything, and then I go and throw it all out the window...
Oh God, my God...please help me to Love You, with all that I am, all that I have...please forgive me where I go wrong, help me to recognise that which may throw me off the ultimate walk with you...
And help me to love you, and only you, with more love than is realised in my life....
I love You, my LORD...

No comments:

Post a Comment