Take Everything
One year...
One human
One mission
One LORD...
Have you ever messed up so badly that you wish it was possible to start all over again? Sometime its easy to just stop where you are, laugh at your mistakes and as easy as that, start things a new...
Sometimes its not.
Sometimes you have messed up so colossally, gone so off track, made such a huge screw up, that simply starting anew is just not possible. You wish you could with everything inside of you, just press stop, reset and start again. You would give everything in the world just to restart, give everything you possibly could, just to start afresh.
And this is what this is all about.
Is there a story that starts this? Yes there is
Is there a motivation for this too, of course. But, most importantly, there is a purpose for this mission too. Its probably stupid, crazy, decided on a whim. Probably.
But what if its not. What if the uncertainty of sharing this really has a purpose. What if sharing my story, really actually does accomplish something that I never knew possible.
What if it actually works??
Well I guess thats what I am about to find out...
I have decided, that for one year, to completely give up on dating, starting a relationship, staying away from all relationships, for one calender year.
Why you may ask? For the sake of my soul, for the sake of my future partners soul, and most importantly, for the sake of getting to know what God has in store for my life.
Far too long I have claimed NO to marriage, stated that I make a bad partner, stated that I am not worth it...stated that I have not forgiven myself.
And now its time to face up, stand up, man up, give up, and look up.
Flee baby, flee (Message 3)
No comments:
Post a Comment